Power Electronics Engineer
What is this about?
We’re a small group of veteran entrepreneurs seeking to disrupt the established century-old industry of electrical control and distribution. We’re building up the team and are seeking a few amazing individuals that can share our vision of building a fantastic product that will save energy and be used by millions.
We’ve already secured our financing and we have committed strategic partners on-board, so it’s really up to us to execute and make sure we bring value to customers through the product we’re creating.
If you’re passionate about power electronics;
If you’re an expert in testing, troubleshooting complex electronic design;
If you want to work with a small, dedicated and effective team.
Then, you should apply right away. (Or read-on to get details of who we’re looking for.)
You should be an expert in:
- Inverters and Wide Band Gap semiconductors;
- Electronic troubleshooting, with power electronics knowledge;
- Hardware development in digital, power and analog;
- And if you’re familiar with motor control, all the better.
And this is what we’d expect of you:
- Test and validate power electronics;
- Debug electronic systems down to the component level;
- Assist hardware team during design;
- Support production and other departments in relation to your products;
- Interface with the software development team to ensure optimal solutions are selected.
You will be part of an experienced start-up team where:
- Your voice will be heard and you will feel the impact of your work;
- You won’t lose time in endless meetings or presentations;
- You will work hard and have fun doing it.
Our offices are located in downtown Montreal, near Bonaventure Station.